Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

received this in my email today
Posted by  canotaryhere of CA on 9/14/20 1:46pm Msg #624482
Courtney Black <orders@tsignatures.com>

Mon, Sep 14 at 8:36 AM

Stacy Black shared a file with you

Here's the document that Stacy Black shared with you.

icon Closing PKG
permission globe icon This link will work for anyone.
Open
Microsoft logo Privacy Statement

NOTE

The information in this email message, and in any files transmitted with it, is confidential and intended only for use by the individual or entity named as the recipient. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, processing, distribution or copying of this material is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please immediately notify the sender and permanently delete it from your systems. Your co-operation is appreciated.
Any personal opinions expressed in this message are those of the sender and should not be taken as representing the views of Wolverhampton Wanderers Football Club (1986) Limited.
Wolverhampton Wanderers Football Club (1986) Limited reserves the right to monitor and inspect emails sent to and by its employees at any time without notice. Such monitoring is intended to ensure that the Club’s Information Systems policy is being adhered to and is effective and that the Group and its employees are acting lawfully.
Whilst reasonable efforts have been made to ensure this email and its attachments are free from computer viruses, Wolverhampton Wanderers Football Club (1986) Limited cannot accept any liability for any damage or loss caused by this email or its attachments.

Contact Details:-

Club - www.wolves.co.uk - info@wolves.co.uk – 0871 222 2220

Wolverhampton Wanderers Football Club (1986) Limited.
Registered Office: Molineux Stadium, Waterloo Road, Wolverhampton, WV1 4QR
Company Registration Number: 01989823

PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 received this in my email today -  canotaryhere on 9/14/20 1:46pm
 Re: received this in my email today - IAC on 9/14/20 2:56pm
 Re: received this in my email today - got it too n/m -  Yoli/CA on 9/14/20 3:03pm
 I Got It Too. Deleted And Blocked. n/m - PegiT_MN on 9/14/20 4:19pm
 Re: received this in my email today - Luckydog on 9/14/20 6:18pm
 Got this one too. I always examine the email addy -  Cheryl Elliott on 9/15/20 8:17am
 Re: received this in my email today - Stacey/FL on 9/15/20 6:48pm
 I received it also. -  jojo_MN on 9/17/20 12:39am

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.