Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Re: seen these repeatedly in the real estate world in 20 yrs
Posted by  JanetK_CA of CA on 9/14/20 7:00pm Msg #624502
Yep, I think you make a good point. We've seen this before! Many of them will quit before they do their first signing, and a whole bunch more will quit after their first one, once they find out it isn't as easy as they thought - and when they see how long it takes to get paid.

We can drive ourselves nuts focusing on all the negatives and the numbers of new folks that are flowing through this business. That's one reason I stay away from all the FB groups. Another reason is because it's often the blind leading the blind. It would drive me nuts trying to set the record straight (from my perspective, of course) for all of what I see as bad advice... Wink
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 plethora of low balls coming in this morning. - CST on 9/14/20 10:53am
 Re: plethora of low balls coming in this morning. -  Cheryl Elliott on 9/14/20 11:03am
 There has been a Tsunami of new notaries entering the biz in - grapebed on 9/14/20 11:29am
 seen these repeatedly in the real estate world in 20 yrs - CST on 9/14/20 12:01pm
 Re: seen these repeatedly in the real estate world in 20 yrs -  Cheryl Elliott on 9/14/20 12:50pm
 Re: seen these repeatedly in the real estate world in 20 yrs -  JanetK_CA on 9/14/20 7:00pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.