Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Printer issues - on escrow end
Posted by Jennifer Mumford of CA on 11/20/20 4:09pm Msg #626647
So I had my last of 5 signing yesterday and a few hours before I get docs. I look at docs and every single doc is pdf size of weird proportions - for example 10.32 x 13 and various other number that never match 8x11 or 8x 14 which are the only sizes my printer recognize. Anyway I printed all to fit because A. It’s not my job to figure out which are legal when an idiot (usually escrow ) didn’t put correct sizes on pdf docs and B. I’m not going to spend my time calling back signing company to them get docs 10 minutes before signing.

Anyone else deal with this? Just did the loan yesterday but I’ve definitely did this several times when specs are off (usually it’s one page or a couple not the entire package). What do you all usually do? Thank you.
Jen
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Printer issues - on escrow end - Jennifer Mumford on 11/20/20 4:09pm
 Re: Printer issues - on escrow end - Luckydog on 11/21/20 9:59am
 usually do what you did...... n/m - notarydi/CA on 11/22/20 2:08pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.