Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Re: although I am still not going out......
Posted by  JanetK_CA of CA on 11/22/20 8:34pm Msg #626720
LOL!! Sounds like a plan!

I'm still doing all my signings outdoors. I haven't run into any resistance until today, with a couple I've signed before (just prior to the stay-at-home orders). He was very abrupt on the phone when I confirmed, so I didn't go into the usual confirmation routine.

When I got there, at first he said they didn't have any surface outside, but fortunately his wife showed up and reminded him they have a glass table. (Eyeroll...) I told him I was often around lots of people and that I'm in two high-risk groups (only partly true...), so he agreed. Turned out the table was perfect, as was the weather. BTW, that conversation was done on his front porch. I didn't make a move to come in until we'd resolved the issue (quickly and amiably, thank goodness).

As we get further into the winter months (such as they are here...), I'm taking it day by day, but Covid is spiking way too fast for me to get complacent. I respect Di's decision to stay home. Other than notary appointments and necessities (like groceries, which I do as quickly as possible), I'm staying home. There's a light at the end of the tunnel, to some extent, for whenever vaccines finally become widely available, but even if that's another 6-9+ months, it's worth it to me to stick it out.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Cold outside signings with ridiculous slow folks -venting - Jennifer Mumford on 11/20/20 4:04pm
 Re: Cold outside signings with ridiculous slow folks -venting - Luckydog on 11/20/20 6:00pm
 Re: Cold outside signings with ridiculous slow folks -venting - Jennifer Mumford on 11/20/20 6:25pm
 Re: Cold outside signings with ridiculous slow folks -venting - Eric Roller on 11/20/20 6:40pm
 Re: Cold outside signings with ridiculous slow folks -venting -  snowlover/PA on 11/20/20 6:44pm
 Readers - Clem/CA on 11/20/20 9:09pm
 Re: Readers - Jennifer Mumford on 11/20/20 11:52pm
 Re: Readers - kcg on 11/21/20 2:38am
 Re: Readers -  Cheryl Elliott on 11/21/20 9:22am
 Re: Readers - Luckydog on 11/21/20 9:50am
 although I am still not going out...... - notarydi/CA on 11/22/20 2:17pm
 Re: although I am still not going out...... - Luckydog on 11/22/20 2:46pm
 Re: although I am still not going out...... -  JanetK_CA on 11/22/20 8:34pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.