Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Re: Notary Field Inspection
Posted by  PJM/MI of MI on 1/12/21 2:33pm Msg #628429
Hello! I have been a mortgage field inspector for 16 yrs. Right now, volume is low due to the foreclosure moratorium and Covid. Here are some steps to follow if you would like to be an inspector: You will need General Liability Insurance. You will need to be registered and have a background check issued by AspenGrove. A lot of the inspections are now completed on apps, so you have to have a newer, upgraded phone. You also must have a camera for companies that prefer excellent photos. (There are several out there). Then the fun starts with marketing. There is a directory you can buy from SOFI, but I am not sure how current it is. Please feel free to reach out to me if you need more info.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Notary Field Inspection - Julien Rickard on 1/11/21 3:06pm
 Check with SOFI - Society of Field Inspectors - Linda_H/FL on 1/12/21 8:16am
 Re: Notary Field Inspection - ohionotarial on 1/12/21 1:37pm
 Re: Notary Field Inspection -  PJM/MI on 1/12/21 2:33pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.