Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Re: Needing help creating my digital certificate (Virginia)
Posted by VT_Syrup of VT on 2/23/21 7:31pm Msg #629816
You will notice that some of us have linked our profiles to our posts, and that our screen names are in blue. If you click on my screen name you will go to my profile, and see my email address and phone number.

I do not have Adobe Acrobat at home, just the latest version of Adobe Reader. I don't know how similar they are. I do have Adobe Acrobat at an organization where I volunteer, but it's an older version.

For this kind of problem I like to use a video meeting such as Microsoft Teams.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Needing help creating my digital certificate (Virginia) - Jennifer Meyers on 2/23/21 4:07pm
 Re: Needing help creating my digital certificate (Virginia) - VT_Syrup on 2/23/21 4:38pm
 Re: Needing help creating my digital certificate (Virginia) - VT_Syrup on 2/23/21 5:49pm
 Re: Needing help creating my digital certificate (Virginia) - Jennifer Meyers on 2/23/21 6:54pm
 Re: Needing help creating my digital certificate (Virginia) - VT_Syrup on 2/23/21 7:31pm
 Are you using Adobe DC? n/m -  CPNS2006 on 2/24/21 9:30am
 so download an older version of the software - Clem/CA on 2/24/21 8:51am
 Re: so download an older version of the software - VT_Syrup on 2/24/21 10:03am
 Re: so download an older version of the software - Jennifer Meyers on 2/24/21 2:01pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.