Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Re: Interesting and I don
Posted by Luckydog of FL on 7/21/21 10:44am Msg #633685
I may be selfish, but I took the vaccine in a clinical trial early to protect myself and my family, and my information is helping the rest of the world as a study. My family took the Pfizer when they could. We can still catch it very mildly, but not enough to end up hospitalized.
I really do not care if those who chose not to don't and then catch it. It was a choice they made for many months.
We are making our own decisions, our own destiny.
Those who took it shouldn't have to carry the burden of those who feel they don't need it or want it or believe in science. If they get sick, die, turn into long haulers, they cannot blame anyone else but themselves. The rest of us who vaccinated up shouldn't have to accommodate those who choose not to in this stage of the game. jmo
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 C2C is asking for me to volunteer my COVID vaccination statu - Mills Mobile Notary Service on 7/20/21 6:15pm
 Re: C2C is asking for me to volunteer my COVID vaccination statu - Luckydog on 7/20/21 6:50pm
 Re: C2C is asking for me to volunteer my COVID vaccination statu -  JanetK_CA on 7/20/21 7:38pm
 Re: C2C is asking for me to volunteer my COVID vaccination statu - Carolyn Bodley on 7/20/21 7:55pm
 Re: C2C is asking for me to volunteer my COVID vaccination statu - Luckydog on 7/21/21 8:19am
 Re: My second paragraph n/m - Carolyn Bodley on 7/21/21 1:32pm
 Re: C2C is asking for me to volunteer my COVID vaccination statu - MikeC/TX on 7/21/21 5:33pm
 Re: C2C is asking for me to volunteer my COVID vaccination statu - Joy/AK on 7/21/21 3:21am
 Re: Discussion has become borderline political n/m - Carolyn Bodley on 7/21/21 7:32am
 Re: C2C is asking for me to volunteer my COVID vaccination statu - Luckydog on 7/21/21 8:31am
 Re: C2C is asking for me to volunteer my COVID vaccination statu -  JanetK_CA on 7/21/21 3:27pm
 Interesting and I don't understand the thinking behind - Linda_H/FL on 7/21/21 8:14am
 Re: Interesting and I don - Luckydog on 7/21/21 10:44am
 Re: Interesting and I don -  JanetK_CA on 7/21/21 2:49pm
 Re: Additionally, if only updating profiles, - Carolyn Bodley on 7/21/21 1:35pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.