Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Survival of the Fittest
Posted by PegiT_MN of MN on 5/22/22 10:38am Msg #640185
Signing companies are tightening their belts because the title companies are tightening their belts and the lenders are tightening their belts. It's a vicious cycle. Unfortunately, some will survive this . . . and many will not . . . loan officers, title companies, signing companies, notaries, etc.

Everyone needs to make sure they are fully marketed, be careful who you work for, pay close attention to your receivables, have your Plan B's and Plan C's ready, and be ready to hunker down for at least one year of this. If you are unable to do that, then a career change may be in order. I am two years away from retirement, it's too late in the game for me to switch careers so I will be sticking with it and praying like heck I survive this.

Good luck to everyone.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 "Applications to refinance continued their landslide" - grapebed on 5/20/22 5:42pm
 Re: "Applications to refinance continued their landslide" - PaigeTurner on 5/21/22 6:15pm
 Survival of the Fittest - PegiT_MN on 5/22/22 10:38am
 Re: Survival Yes Peg! Good Luck and to us ALL! n/m - HeatherR/CA on 5/22/22 11:06am
 Re: "Applications to refinance continued their landslide" - SteveS/CA on 5/22/22 12:40pm
 Refi apps are down 77% versus 1 year ago. If you averaged - grapebed on 5/22/22 1:52pm
 Re: "Applications to refinance continued their landslide" - PaigeTurner on 5/22/22 6:25pm
 Re: "Applications to refinance continued their landslide" - jnew on 5/23/22 9:57am
 Ridiculous! Unfortunately, many of them get their business -  MW/VA on 5/22/22 4:54pm
 Re: Ridiculous! Unfortunately, many of them get their business - PA_Notary_II on 5/23/22 9:30am

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.