Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Ideas for all who live alone
Posted by  Dorothy_MI of MI on 5/5/06 1:27pm Msg #117979
Betsy, like you I live alone, but from yours and the post previously I've decided that I will start emailing my schedule with BO name, phone number and address to my special friend and business associate. If he doesn't need the info, it's easy to hit the delete button, but if he ever needs it, he will have it handy.

I feel that this is especially necessary for not only the gals, but you guys as well! And it is not only the BO we have to worry about, but also accidents, etc. And speaking of accidents, my friend is my ICE 1 on my cell phone which we all need to program into our phones. Emergency crews are trained to look for a cell phone and see if there is an ICE number (In Case of Emergency). My ICE 1 also has my ICE 2's number and vise versa. #2 is daughter who lives out of town, but ICE 1 knows if he gets called to call daughter and then go over to my house (if necessary) to get pets. I'm not peronoid (sp?), but cautious. I'm also going to add this to 33325 as I feel it is a good idea.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Rude - BetsyMI on 5/5/06 10:30am
 Re: Rude - Gina Collins on 5/5/06 10:53am
 Re: Rude - BetsyMI on 5/5/06 11:02am
 Re: Rude - Gina Collins on 5/5/06 11:06am
 Re: Rude - Gina - The scary post... -  BrendaTx on 5/8/06 5:09pm
 Ideas for all who live alone -  Dorothy_MI on 5/5/06 1:27pm
 Re: Ideas for all who live alone - BetsyMI on 5/5/06 4:49pm
 Re: Ideas for all who live alone - Anonymous from 161.209.206.1 on 5/6/06 1:47am

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.