Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Sick and tired of deadbeat Signing Companies
Posted by Pam/FL of ? on 12/8/04 8:19am Msg #12979
I am owed from 2 signing companies and I can tell you that it has put a fear in me to accept any closings from any company.
I put my trust in them as I thought they had put their trust in me to do the closings for them.
I just cringe when I get a call from a company asking me to do a closing.
Is it just me or is anyone else feeling this way?

We all work so hard to be there for these people. We spend our time, gas, and experience to get these closings done on a timely manner and some choose to not pay us for our services. We wait, patiently for our money. Don't they know that we have a family to feed and bills to pay just like them?

What do you do when you get a call? "Hold on a minute, let me see if you are on the no-no list"? Or let me call you back in a few minutes? God knows that you hate to give up a signing cause you need the money.

Can I get some in put please on how you handle this situation.
Thank you for allowing me to vent.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Sick and tired of deadbeat Signing Companies - Pam/FL on 12/8/04 8:19am
 Re: Sick and tired of deadbeat Signing Companies - kmnotary_CA on 12/8/04 10:02am
 Re: Sick and tired of deadbeat Signing Companies - PAnotary on 12/8/04 10:33am
 Re: Sick and tired of deadbeat Signing Companies - asicollect on 12/8/04 10:51am
 Re: Sick and tired of deadbeat Signing Companies - PAnotary on 12/8/04 11:08am
 Re: Sick and tired of deadbeat Signing Companies - BJT on 12/9/04 9:02am
 Re: Sick and tired of deadbeat Signing Companies - sue on 12/8/04 11:39am
 Re: Know what you mean...!!!! - Happy in Fl on 12/8/04 12:38pm
 Right on Happy FL! - Nd/WA on 12/8/04 3:08pm
 Re: Sick and tired of deadbeat Signing Companies - Ted_MI on 12/8/04 2:01pm
 Re: Sick and tired of deadbeat Signing Companies - CaliNotary on 12/8/04 4:02pm
 Re: Sick and tired of deadbeat Signing Companies - Mortgage Closers of San Antonio - Kenneth C Whitton Jr on 12/8/04 9:53pm
 Re: Sick and tired of deadbeat Signing Companies -  kmnotary_CA on 12/9/04 1:17am
 Re: Sick and tired of deadbeat Signing Companies - kmnotary_CA on 12/9/04 1:18am
 Re: Sick and tired of deadbeat Signing Companies - Terri - CA on 12/9/04 2:13pm
 Re: Sick and tired of deadbeat Signing Companies -  HisHughness on 12/9/04 2:27pm
 Re: Sick and tired of deadbeat Signing Companies - AngieCA on 12/9/04 6:23pm
 Re: Sick and tired of deadbeat Signing Companies - AngieCA on 12/9/04 7:38pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.