Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Re: Strange out-of-state closing
Posted by  BrendaTX of TX on 2/11/05 3:43pm Msg #20276
Hugh: *fill out an attached certification that contained "Texas wording." The thing is, of the thousands of Texas notarial certifications I have done, none was like the one provided. *

If I am understanding your question right, as to the ack he attached....If it's not substantially like ours, Hugh, I would attach my own with the wording from the handbook....JMHO. BTW, I have our handbook online at http://www.texnotary.com/texnotaryedu.htm

However, since you mention New York... the other day I did a Chase HELOC and on one document, it had a jurat for all states EXCEPT for New York, which required a certificate which had ACK wording.

Maybe a New Yorker can chime in.

PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Strange out-of-state closing - HisHughness on 2/11/05 2:09pm
 Re: Strange out-of-state closing -  Dave_CA on 2/11/05 3:26pm
 Re: Strange out-of-state closing -  BrendaTX on 2/11/05 3:43pm
 Re: Strange out-of-state closing -  HisHughness on 2/11/05 4:20pm
 Re: Strange out-of-state closing -  BrendaTX on 2/11/05 4:34pm
 Re: Strange out-of-state closing -  HisHughness on 2/11/05 5:35pm
 Re: Strange out-of-state closing - Teasa/NY on 2/12/05 9:35am
 Re: Strange out-of-state closing - Tom on 2/11/05 8:06pm
 Re: Strange out-of-state closing - Teasa/NY on 2/12/05 10:06am

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.