Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

What would you do.
Posted by Joanne_SL of NY on 5/12/05 9:39am Msg #37283
I received a call from a title company who has taken over the closings for one of my customers, a lender who calls me directly. They have undercut the other title companies in order to get the volume of work from this lender. This is the second call from this company who is trying to get me to come down on my fee. I explained that all fees are negotiated at the time of booking with the lender and I would not give him a flat rate. This is the second such call I have received from him and his partner. He then said he had $1000 worth of invoices from me for past closings, would I take $800 instead? I said absolutely not ... those fees were negotiated with the lender at the time of booking. Would anyone out there have reduced their fees to accommodate this guy? I did not think it was fair.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 What would you do. - Joanne_SL on 5/12/05 9:39am
 It's total b.s.... a resounding "NO!" (nm) - Lee/AR on 5/12/05 9:42am
 Re: It's total b.s....NO way (nm) - Dellaca on 5/12/05 9:43am
 Holy crow! - MaggieMae_CA on 5/12/05 9:45am
 Re: Holy crow! - SarahBeth_CA on 5/12/05 11:12am
 The Result! - Joanne_SL on 5/14/05 7:32am
 Re: What would you do. - Joan-OH on 5/12/05 11:15am
 Re: What would you do. - Kari on 5/12/05 12:37pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.