Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Re: Holy crow!
Posted by SarahBeth_CA of CA on 5/12/05 11:12am Msg #37313
A contract is a contract and they have to honor the contract that was in place before they took over. I think it was a very poor business decision to ask you to take a cut fee when they are a multimillion dollar business who are hiring those in business for themselves. Also knowing that they undercut to get the account I'd like to know how much they are cutting thier notary fees for the signings currently taking place. As it is we are charging a huge cut rate on loan packages already. Sometimes I wonder if the ss or tc really have a clue on what a deal they are already getting before they start undercutting again. Maybe we should start reminding them when they call how much of a deal they are getting in the first place.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 What would you do. - Joanne_SL on 5/12/05 9:39am
 It's total b.s.... a resounding "NO!" (nm) - Lee/AR on 5/12/05 9:42am
 Re: It's total b.s....NO way (nm) - Dellaca on 5/12/05 9:43am
 Holy crow! - MaggieMae_CA on 5/12/05 9:45am
 Re: Holy crow! - SarahBeth_CA on 5/12/05 11:12am
 The Result! - Joanne_SL on 5/14/05 7:32am
 Re: What would you do. - Joan-OH on 5/12/05 11:15am
 Re: What would you do. - Kari on 5/12/05 12:37pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.