Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

How to get paid from MORTGAGE DOCS-never work for them!
Posted by bobbinc of NC on 10/6/16 9:26pm Msg #562499
USE the emails I have listed in this post.
Here is how I got paid:
1) Emailed every single email address (attached to the original conformation order they gave me) I could find for MortgageDocs stating what I planned to do if I did not receive a response from them by such-such date.
"Hello, I have called and emailed (list dates/times) regarding this outstanding payment for a signing I performed in June. Please communicate with me on when I can expect payment!!
If I do not hear from you by October___ I will start to call the title company associated with the loan and then if I am unable to get help from them, I will contact the Lender. My last resort is to contact the borrower to see if they can help me get paid. Thank you for your attention to this matter."
When I spoke to someone at Mortgagedocs and told her the above, she laughed and said "tell me how is the borrower going to help you get paid" and I said, "they will contact their loan officer on my behalf and hopefully their boss will contact YOUR boss, believe me, it works!" So laugh on.
2) I emailed the lender. I looked up the lender's website and wrote to every single email address on their website....sales, public relations, marketing, direct to employees email addresses I found along with copying Mortgage Docs billing and all mortgage docs emails I could find.
"Dear Sir/Madame,
I regret having to email you concerning this outstanding debt from Mortgage Docs; however, I feel you should be aware that this company you are using, is not paying their notaries for services rendered. I performed the following signing for your client, Mr. ___ in _____ on June __, 2016 and still have not received payment. I have called, left messages for supervisors, left messages for accounting, sent emails to accounting and yet no one will respond, This is simply unacceptable business practices. Please see the following email below. I would appreciate it if you would respond to let me know if there is anything you can do to help expedite payment."
HERE IS THE REPLY!!

Date: Thursday, October 6, 2016 at 10:45 AM
To: Delia Campello <delia.campello@mortgagedocs.com>
Subject: FW: Lenderlive, need your help in getting PAYMENT FOR: [MD-409241] - LenderLive -
HI Delia,
I received another one of these emails today, can you address with them directly please.
Thank you,
Deb
Deborah Carlile VP, Client Relations
LenderLive Settlement Services, LLC
Direct: 801-634-3221
Deb.Carlile@LenderLive.com
710 S. Ash Street, #200, Glendale, CO 80246

"Hello Bobbi,
MortgageDocs cut check# #### to you yesterday, 10/5/16 in the amount of $___ Please let me know by next Friday if you have yet to receive the check.
Thank you.
Kindest Regards,
Delia
Delia Campello/NSA | Director of Operations
18881 Von Karman Suite 1220 | Irvine, CA 92612
Office: 949.916.5519, ext 108 | Fax: 866.883.6776
delia.campello@mortgagedocs.com
www.mortgagedocs.com

SO MORAL OF THE STORY....NEVER GIVE UP YOUR HARD EARNED MONEY. USE the above email addresses to tell the whole world that you have not been paid.
Obviously, there have been other notaries that have emailed Ms. Carlile as she referenced "I received ANOTHER one of these emails..."
It is sad we have to go to these lengths just to get paid. I hope everyone who is owed money will email and they end up losing all their business relations. That is one way to stop them from STEALING and cheating other notaries. The other way is simply DO NOT WORK FOR THESE DEADBEAT COMPANIES!! Use Signing Central!! Print a list of one star companies and block them!

PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 How to get paid from MORTGAGE DOCS-never work for them! - bobbinc on 10/6/16 9:26pm
 Re: How to get paid from MORTGAGE DOCS-never work for them! -  Cheryl Elliott on 10/7/16 8:04am
 Re: How to get paid from MORTGAGE DOCS-never work for them! - jojo_MN on 10/7/16 9:43am
 from the job opportunities page of Lenderlive's website -  Cheryl Elliott on 10/7/16 10:01am
 Re: How to get paid from MORTGAGE DOCS-never work for them! - jep1202 on 11/18/16 11:42am

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.