Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Another Day Of Extreme Weather Conditions Here In Minnesota
Posted by PegiT_MN of MN on 2/12/19 8:33am Msg #603089
Yesterday it was solid ice out on the roads, yet I managed to get five of my seven closings done and two safely to the Fed Ex plane for same day shipping before the new snowstorm that started last night. I woke up this morning to six inches of fresh snow on top of all that ice. Schools are closed and we are currently making plans to meet up at coffee shops to get today's closings done. Luckily everything today is close by and I can take side streets. The freeways are full of spin outs, crashes, and.cars in the ditches. My friends and family are amazed that I even go out in all of this . . . a true Nebraska girl in a Minnesota world.

National weather calls for extreme conditions in 31 states. Bundle up and stay safe everyone. Spring will be here before you know it.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Another Day Of Extreme Weather Conditions Here In Minnesota - PegiT_MN on 2/12/19 8:33am
 You live by that old PO motto, Pegi. Stay safe! ;-) n/m -  MW/VA on 2/12/19 8:42am
 Re: Another Day Of Extreme Weather Conditions Here In Minnesota - kcg on 2/12/19 9:07am
 Re: Another Day Of Extreme Weather Conditions Here In Minnesota - Luckydog on 2/12/19 1:44pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.