Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Are Those Offers Coming From snap&$@# Or Another Platform?
Posted by  PegiT_MN of MN on 7/9/19 2:14pm Msg #608268
I don't get too much from the snap platform because I have not updated my credentials on their website. I only work for one company that uses that platform anyway and they typically call me for work.

Or are you talking about another platform that we heard so much self-promotion about but it never really took off the ground? I don't work for that one either because of all the "check bouncing" stuff I was hearing about, and even I don't do $70.00 closings.

While I was typing this, I received an alert from American Notary Association A Better Notary for a refinance in Rochester, Minnesota (60 minutes from me) for a whopping $70.00 . . . yikes! I think I will counter back with my normal fee for that area and send 'em into oblivion.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Purchase -  Mike Goodey on 7/9/19 1:56pm
 Re: Purchase -  Cheryl Elliott on 7/9/19 2:02pm
 Are Those Offers Coming From snap&$@# Or Another Platform? -  PegiT_MN on 7/9/19 2:14pm
 Re: Are Those Offers Coming From snap&$@# Or Another Platform? -  Cheryl Elliott on 7/9/19 2:35pm
 Re: Purchase - Clem/CA on 7/9/19 9:28pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.