Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

It is getting harder and harder to research the deadbeats!
Posted by  Scriba/NM of NM on 7/11/19 5:56pm Msg #608338
Trying to add something to Signing Central is hideous, yet there are the staunch defenders who raise a stink over some perceived mention of some other website. I don't get it. If they want to raise a fuss, fuss about missing company profiles and comments.

I also gave up adding deadbeats to Signing Central. One of the reasons that I belong to Notary Rotary is to share information and get payment information before I accept a signing, say from someone supposedly new. However, again today, I went to look up a company (that's been around for years), and it was NOT there YET AGAIN.

Then, there is this mind-bending business of some people can "SEE" a listing, and yet someone else cannot "SEE" this listing. That's one of the dumbest things I've ever seen. A database is a database. Not here, apparently.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Notary Cloud is just AWFUL - hodgy on 7/10/19 4:13pm
 If you had researched it here, you'd find that they have a -  MW/VA on 7/10/19 7:40pm
 Re: If you had researched it here, you - hodgy on 7/11/19 10:41am
 Re: If you had researched it here, you - Luckydog on 7/11/19 12:31pm
 It is getting harder and harder to research the deadbeats! -  Scriba/NM on 7/11/19 5:56pm
 Re: getting harder ... Notary Rotary please read comment -  jojo_MN on 7/13/19 1:06pm
 Yes, we've been trying to figure out why they're not in SC! n/m -  MW/VA on 7/11/19 1:09pm
 Re: Yes, we - pdl/cali on 7/12/19 12:00am

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.