Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Ten Years And I Finally Found A Great Discount Toner Source
Posted by  PegiT_MN of MN on 7/16/19 3:06pm Msg #608462
They are a company based out of California and they recently contacted me to let me know they would like to try and help me save money on my printing costs. I am still testing the waters with this company, but so far I am impressed with the pricing of the toner cartridges, the quality of the print, and the overall customer service. The cartridges are shipped UPS ground and they invoice you. If you don't like the product, they ask you not to pay their invoice. So far I like their cartridges. I have never had good luck with the ones I have ordered from the other toner places and have always went straight back to HP brand.

I am not sure if it is considered "advertising" for me to post the name of the company so p.m. me if you would like more details, or someone let me know if I can post who it is.

So far I am saving about $75.00 per month in toner costs.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Ten Years And I Finally Found A Great Discount Toner Source -  PegiT_MN on 7/16/19 3:06pm
 Re: Ten Years And I Finally Found A Great Discount Toner Source - Calnotary on 7/16/19 3:27pm
 Calnotary- first question that popped into my mind! n/m - ananotary on 7/16/19 4:37pm
 Re: Ten Years And I Finally Found A Great Discount Toner Source - Luckydog on 7/16/19 3:31pm
 I use exactly that same source. I love Linkyo products & -  MW/VA on 7/17/19 10:21am

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.