Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Re: Personal Safety while working
Posted by Birdie of CA on 7/18/19 2:33pm Msg #608510
I often have people ask me if I'm nervous going into people's homes to sign loan documents. I tell them no, these people have done so much work to get to this point of signing their loan documents, I'm the last one they would want to kill! But where I am very cautious is getting a random call from someone who needs a notary for say one document, and it is a man in their home (not a hospital or other public place) Very careful with those. Make sure someone knows where I am and I go so far as to leave the door open for a quick exit. Those don't come up often but important to give some forethought to circumstances. Would feel the same for a man going into a womans home alone, protect yourself by being very cautious.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Personal Safety while working -  ikando on 7/17/19 11:24am
 Re: Personal Safety while working - Luckydog on 7/17/19 1:42pm
 Re: Personal Safety while working - Birdie on 7/18/19 2:33pm
 A realtor friend of mine gets calls all the time to -  Cheryl Elliott on 7/21/19 8:30am

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.