Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Cleveland Home Title Agency LTD dba Performance Title G/B/U?
Posted by PSULION/PA of PA on 8/23/19 4:55pm Msg #609578
Good evening friends .... I need some info if available.
I was contacted by Liz Schwertman to do a seller side doc signing.
She said she from Performance Title but when she sent the docs over I got no contact info except the email address that the docs came from and the phone number which was on my cell (I checked it as a Cinti / Loveland, OH phone number). Really can't find out anything else. The hair is standing up on the back of my neck. Anyone have any experience of knowledge of this outfit to pass along?
Much appreciated
Ron
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Cleveland Home Title Agency LTD dba Performance Title G/B/U? - PSULION/PA on 8/23/19 4:55pm
 Re: Cleveland Home Title Agency LTD dba Performance Title G/B/U? - Yoli/CA on 8/23/19 5:19pm
 Re: Cleveland Home Title Agency LTD dba Performance Title G/B/U? - PSULION/PA on 8/23/19 6:20pm
 Re: Cleveland Home Title Agency LTD dba Performance Title G/B/U? -  Doris_CO on 8/23/19 5:23pm
 Re: Cleveland Home Title Agency LTD dba Performance Title G/B/U? - PSULION/PA on 8/23/19 6:17pm
 Re: Cleveland Home Title Agency LTD dba Performance Title G/B/U? -  LynnNC on 8/25/19 4:09pm
 RUN! SCAM! n/m -  Ernest__CT on 8/29/19 12:39am

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.