Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Borrower Is An Analyst-His Prediction RE Housing Market Grim
Posted by  PegiT_MN of MN on 11/24/19 2:34pm Msg #612772
I had a closing on Friday with a gentleman who works as an analyst for one of the major lenders in the industry. He and his colleagues are predicting a housing crash in the next two to three years. He does not think it will be as bad as the crash of 2008, but a crash nonetheless. The term he used was a "reset". He was a very intelligent young man and I found his discussion on the housing market to be quite informative and eye opening. He spoke of "artificially" low rates, the high cost of homes, and several other factors that would play into there being a "reset". I have been saying it for the past two years that we are in for another crash, but I did not think it would happen so soon. If things keep going as they are, I see it happening in another five years. All the conditions are there . . . cashing out equity, high credit card debt, housing prices continuing to climb, and the return of the adjustable rate mortgage (ARM). We already know people are beginning to have difficulties paying their mortgages due to the increase of loan mods over the past two years.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Borrower Is An Analyst-His Prediction RE Housing Market Grim -  PegiT_MN on 11/24/19 2:34pm
 Re: Borrower Is An Analyst-His Prediction RE Housing Market Grim - NK_UT on 11/24/19 3:02pm
 Re: Borrower Is An Analyst-His Prediction RE Housing Market Grim -  JanetK_CA on 11/24/19 3:52pm
 Re: Borrower Is An Analyst-His Prediction RE Housing Market Grim - Luckydog on 11/24/19 6:01pm
 Re: Borrower Is An Analyst-His Prediction RE Housing Market Grim - Connie Thingstad on 11/25/19 8:39am
 Re: Borrower Is An Analyst-His Prediction RE Housing Market Grim - SteveS/CA on 11/25/19 10:29am
 Prediction RE Housing Market - Signerbill on 11/26/19 5:41pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.