Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Re: Self-employed may be elegible to get unemployment checks
Posted by SanDiegoStar of CA on 3/25/20 2:18pm Msg #617788
Great news! Is there a certain date this became effective?

Does anyone know if I file an unemployment claim today if I will be eligible for unemployment benefits in the state of CA? Are they two separate processes (state & federal?) or do I just follow the normal procedure for my state (CA)?

I did my last signing on 3/9/20 and not sure if I have to wait until April 1st to file or what.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Self-employed may be elegible to get unemployment checks - Calnotary on 3/25/20 1:48pm
 Re: Self-employed may be elegible to get unemployment checks - SanDiegoStar on 3/25/20 2:18pm
 Re: Self-employed may be elegible to get unemployment checks - Calnotary on 3/25/20 2:53pm
 Re: Self-employed may be elegible to get unemployment checks - ToniK on 3/25/20 7:02pm
 Re: Self-employed may be elegible to get unemployment checks - JandB on 3/25/20 4:29pm
 Re: Self-employed may be elegible to get unemployment checks - Luckydog on 3/25/20 9:36pm
 Re: Self-employed may be elegible to get unemployment checks - shooterclay on 3/25/20 5:33pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.