Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Re: PAYMENT FOLLOW UP MESSAGE
Posted by  Rena Davenport of CA on 5/23/20 5:48pm Msg #620406
They may pay timely; I cannot argue that. THE PROBLEM IS if your signer decides he is "too busy" to complete the signing - after having you wait 15 minutes because he had to run to the store for sodas for his business and then wanting to review the paperwork. I took the time to show him the closing statement and point out the funds due from borrower, etc... and this is interrupted three times so he can answer the phone and take pizza orders for his pizza business. After I was at the signing location for at least an hour, he decides not to sign. US Certified Signers sends me a check for $30. So, basically, my car and my two hours of time are valued at about $2.50 per hour (at best) after the cost of printing? I told them to please put me on their "DO NOT CALL" list due to their ridiculous and insulting cancellation fee that was sent to me. NO CHANCE I will deal with them again (mind you... I had done a few signings for them prior to this but their pathetic cancellation fee is representative of the value they place on me so I cannot entertain their work moving forward. I know my worth and will never again allow them to devalue me.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 US Certified Signers -  Jersey_Boy on 9/5/06 10:15pm
 Re: US Certified Signers - ME/NJ on 9/5/06 10:46pm
 Re: US Certified Signers...Ditto -  Ndwa on 9/5/06 11:33pm
 Re: US Certified Signers...Ditto - Brenda/CA on 9/6/06 1:11am
 PAYMENT FOLLOW UP MESSAGE -  Jersey_Boy on 9/13/06 8:27am
 Re: PAYMENT FOLLOW UP MESSAGE -  Rena Davenport on 5/23/20 5:48pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.