Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Safety app, new to me! Citizen traces COVID-19 and crimes
Posted by  Cheryl Elliott of CA on 8/1/20 8:42am Msg #622622
Has anyone heard of this app? Makes a lot of sense to have on your phone in metro areas. It's not available in my domicile area yet, but is available in more populated areas where I travel. Could be very useful to NSAs and notaries nationally.

http://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=sp0n.citizen&hl=en

One of my neighbor's adult daughter is home for the summer, lives in Venice, CA, a very colorful part of Los Angeles sandwiched between Marina Del Rey and Santa Monica. These are my old stomping grounds when I lived, worked and schooled in WLA/Santa Monica area in my 20s and 30s. She turned me onto it. She works in Venice which is a hotbed for COVID-19 currently since everyone loves the beach scene there.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Safety app, new to me! Citizen traces COVID-19 and crimes -  Cheryl Elliott on 8/1/20 8:42am
 I see that Citizen.com is available on Apple products -  Cheryl Elliott on 8/1/20 8:51am
 Re: Safety app, new to me! Citizen traces COVID-19 and crimes - Luckydog on 8/1/20 10:12am
 I'm in Texas - Catherine Maham on 8/1/20 2:53pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.