Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Re: Search "notary mentor" or Mentor above.
Posted by  Yoli/CA of CA on 9/13/20 1:38pm Msg #624440
One of the reasons some on this forum don't take the time to "mentor"/guide a newbie who comes on here asking for help on getting started:

I looked up the thread on NVLSlady/VA's post. Then, out of curiosity, looked up that OP newbie. *Please keep in mind I'm not trying to pick on that particular newbie; just using as an example trying to make a point.*

If you've read that post, you'll note that newbie said something about numerous requests for her notary services. Initially, I was impressed. Now, 3 years later, I look her up. She does not have a profile on Notary Rotary. She does have a LinkedIn page. She's listed with SD. Nothing on #'s or coffee sites. Could it be the many requests she had were from SD? Could it be she didn't heed our advice? Could it be she expected everything to fall into place and assignments fall in her lap without any work on her part? Could it be we were spinning our wheels trying to help her out? I wonder if she's a LSS or NNA recruit? Wink

This is just one instance. I wonder how many more came on here, asked the question then chose to just sit back and wait for SD blasts and take those insulting low fees ....... Frown

PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 notary mentor - Mya Andersen on 9/11/20 11:42am
 Search "notary mentor" or Mentor above. - NVLSlady/VA on 9/11/20 1:21pm
 Re: Search "notary mentor" or Mentor above. - Bear900/CA on 9/12/20 4:14pm
 Sanitizer- ha - NVLSlady/VA on 9/14/20 9:50pm
 Re: Search "notary mentor" or Mentor above. -  Yoli/CA on 9/13/20 1:38pm
 Re: notary mentor -  Doris_CO on 9/11/20 4:40pm
 So sad that XYZ sets them up for looking for a mentor. XYZ -  MW/VA on 9/11/20 9:54pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.