Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Re: Meridian Natl Title in FL...no one is responding to emails,
Posted by  Cheryl Elliott of CA on 10/15/20 10:09amMsg #625431
Like so many, lenders were slow to get documents to title and everyone is too busy to read emails or take phone calls.

I'm still waiting for docs for noon today, and I'm out the door in less than an hour. This means I have to double back to my office, print and get to borrower later than our appointment.

Stressful for everyone.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Meridian Natl Title in FL...no one is responding to emails, -  Cheryl Elliott on 10/14/20 1:40pm
 Re: Meridian Natl Title in FL...no one is responding to emails, -  Yoli/CA on 10/14/20 2:26pm
 No weather issues, 90 and steamy as usual n/m - Luckydog on 10/14/20 6:26pm
 Re: Meridian Natl Title in FL...no one is responding to emails, -  Cheryl Elliott on 10/15/20 10:09am
 Re: Meridian Natl Title in FL..no one is responding to email -  James Hendersond on 10/16/20 9:13am
 Re: Meridian Natl Title in FL...no one is responding to emails, -  Cheryl Elliott on 10/16/20 7:31pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.