Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

"flaky notaries and lots of errors."
Posted by NVLSlady/VA of VA on 11/19/20 10:59amMsg #626596
Yep, exactly what a local TC said to me yesterday. They are having issues with Third-Party services and needed to work with a notary DIRECT! Well, now isn't this Special!?? Wink

All along this has been True, but finally they're starting to get it. As was said, "too many moving parts" (logistics, etc.) to add unnecessary go-betweens that may possibly ADD TO the stress they're all suffering right now. No one wants to babysit. . . , not them, not Us. Someone who can take ownership and see this as her reputation and business on the line is key. And yes, we also discussed Policy enforcement at this time; a ramp up in business is no time to slack off in setting a reasonable professional standard for working with signers.

I'm really concerned about turning some away in the interest of health/safety (told them so). They seemed open to discussion and their web page was the best I've seen to date about what policies they have in place amidst the pandemic.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Experiencing Late Packages? - kcg on 11/18/20 11:01am
 Re: Experiencing Late Packages? - Luckydog on 11/18/20 11:11am
 Re: Experiencing Late Packages? - Clem/CA on 11/18/20 11:19am
 Re: Experiencing Late Packages? - SteveS/CA on 11/20/20 9:48am
 Re: Experiencing Late Packages? - Luckydog on 11/20/20 10:08am
 A lot of last minute push on getting docs out to clients now -  Cheryl Elliott on 11/19/20 9:30am
 "flaky notaries and lots of errors." - NVLSlady/VA on 11/19/20 10:59am

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.