Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

E & O Insurance and Bond
Posted by NotLakeWorth of AK on 11/20/20 1:15pm Msg #626636
Hi guys! Looking to my fellow notaries for help. I have basic $10,000 E&O insurance and the $7500 bond that comes with the FL notary commission. I am thinking of purchasing additional coverage to hopefully increase business.

Does anyone have any experience or knowledge with this? Do companies really look at how much coverage you have before choosing who they assign their signings to? Any advice or suggestions on who to go with or what kind of coverage I should have to be adequate? I'm lost on this topic.

Thanks in advance for your help!
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 E & O Insurance and Bond - NotLakeWorth on 11/20/20 1:15pm
 Re: E & O Insurance and Bond - Luckydog on 11/20/20 1:43pm
 I carry $100K E&O because I have a major client that -  MW/VA on 11/20/20 8:05pm
 Re: I carry $100K E&O because I have a major client that - NotLakeWorth on 11/21/20 9:35pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.