Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Hybrid signing yesterday, clients wanted to sign single file
Posted by  Cheryl Elliott of CA on 1/15/21 9:50am Msg #628539
Three, a VA refi, adding a daughter to the title.

The daughter was on a con call, she would be "on-call" when her signatures were needed.

The wife thought they should all sign separately.

NO WAY, Huckleberry, I don't want to miss any signatures and have to go back and drag the daughter out of her cave back outside!

I always call the client to let them know I'm on the way and sometimes right at their front door. I was 10 minutes early. No one in sight. Finally, the wife calls me back and says she'll be right out. But she did not show for five minutes. The husband was nowhere in sight, went for a walk.

I just don't get it! No sense of urgency here.

I purchased a handheld blood pressure device at Costco the night before. I'll be putting it to good use.

PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Hybrid signing yesterday, clients wanted to sign single file -  Cheryl Elliott on 1/15/21 9:50am
 NFW!!! All parties must be physically present ... -  Ernest__CT on 1/16/21 8:48pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.