Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Only two of my five scheduled happened yesterday.
Posted by Kellosh/CA of CA on 2/23/21 12:34pm Msg #629799
I hear you, and I'm thinking it's a shorter month, and the rhythm is off as we head into EOM. Three of my appointments that were all set and confirmed didn't end up happening yesterday. First one was cancelled an hour before the scheduled time when title said the lender wouldn't have docs at all yesterday. Second was "rescheduled" by a signer who realized an hour before we were supposed (and confirmed) to meet that he had a previous obligation and he couldn't meet with me. Third was a signing I actually signed up to only to learn that the singer couldn't speak English. His brother (who BARELY spoke English) tried to convince me it was okay and didn't understand why I refused to sign someone I couldn't communicate with. I pulled back the docs and told them I'd advise title to provide a spanish-speaking notary for the reschedule. At least with that one I got my print/trip fee.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Trouble with title/escrow and signing services...?! - Ellen Smith on 2/22/21 3:35pm
 Re: Trouble with title/escrow and signing services...?! - Luckydog on 2/23/21 7:02am
 Re: Trouble with title/escrow and signing services...?! - Noolypen on 2/23/21 10:45am
 Only two of my five scheduled happened yesterday. - Kellosh/CA on 2/23/21 12:34pm
 Re: Trouble with title/escrow and signing services...?! - JCT_NORCAL on 2/23/21 3:06pm
 Re: Trouble with title/escrow and signing services...?! - Debbie_B_AZ on 2/25/21 9:42pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.