Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Re: Quill.com is having a sale on letter size paper $27.99
Posted by Luckydog of FL on 5/2/21 8:16pm Msg #631837
Sams annual membership here is $45.00 I tried the plus and not worth it to me and quickly reverted when nothing I wanted to ship free didn't including the cat's litter and paper. That's the only place I get gas and close to home and just get the paper there in person.
The last time I ordered paper and had it delivered was my legal case from Staples and was a mess. They slammed the box down on my patio step and broke every single ream in the box, leaving me about 45 minutes to reconstruct and tape it all back up until I need it. I won't do that again either.
The membership to Quill is $14.99. per website and not seeing those same deals as you being in CA. Perhaps it's a demographic thing. I didn't get that impression when I went to the site that was their standard prices being sa member and not mentioned that as a member's price. It's all free shipping regardless right now, but you have to buy some things in bulk to get a better price.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Quill.com is having a sale on letter size paper $27.99 -  Cheryl Elliott on 5/1/21 11:26am
 Re: Quill.com is having a sale on letter size paper $27.99 - Luckydog on 5/1/21 8:15pm
 Re: Quill.com is having a sale on letter size paper $27.99 -  Yoli/CA on 5/2/21 1:18pm
 Re: Quill.com is having a sale on letter size paper $27.99 - Susan/CA on 5/2/21 1:32pm
 Re: Quill.com is having a sale on letter size paper $27.99 -  Yoli/CA on 5/2/21 4:22pm
 Re: Quill.com is having a sale on letter size paper $27.99 - Luckydog on 5/2/21 8:16pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.