Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Re: Interesting and I don
Posted by  JanetK_CA of CA on 7/21/21 2:49pm Msg #633696
I agree with most of your post. However, what lots of people miss is that their decision to not get vaccinated adds to the risk for the rest of the population, not just themselves. Every infected person means trillions of copies of the virus are replicated in their bodies, but (from something I heard an expert say yesterday) those who are unvaccinated have a much, much higher 'viral load' than those who ARE vaccinated, especially with the Delta variant. The higher viral load is at least part of what makes it much more easily transmissible.

Perhaps more importantly, though, the more times a virus replicates, the more opportunities it has to develop mutations. It's possible that one of those mutations could make it resistant to the vaccines some of us have received and are still being given, which sends us right back to the beginning of trying to stop this coronavirus. So each person's choice could potentially impact everyone else.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 C2C is asking for me to volunteer my COVID vaccination statu - Mills Mobile Notary Service on 7/20/21 6:15pm
 Re: C2C is asking for me to volunteer my COVID vaccination statu - Luckydog on 7/20/21 6:50pm
 Re: C2C is asking for me to volunteer my COVID vaccination statu -  JanetK_CA on 7/20/21 7:38pm
 Re: C2C is asking for me to volunteer my COVID vaccination statu - Carolyn Bodley on 7/20/21 7:55pm
 Re: C2C is asking for me to volunteer my COVID vaccination statu - Luckydog on 7/21/21 8:19am
 Re: My second paragraph n/m - Carolyn Bodley on 7/21/21 1:32pm
 Re: C2C is asking for me to volunteer my COVID vaccination statu - MikeC/TX on 7/21/21 5:33pm
 Re: C2C is asking for me to volunteer my COVID vaccination statu - Joy/AK on 7/21/21 3:21am
 Re: Discussion has become borderline political n/m - Carolyn Bodley on 7/21/21 7:32am
 Re: C2C is asking for me to volunteer my COVID vaccination statu - Luckydog on 7/21/21 8:31am
 Re: C2C is asking for me to volunteer my COVID vaccination statu -  JanetK_CA on 7/21/21 3:27pm
 Interesting and I don't understand the thinking behind - Linda_H/FL on 7/21/21 8:14am
 Re: Interesting and I don - Luckydog on 7/21/21 10:44am
 Re: Interesting and I don -  JanetK_CA on 7/21/21 2:49pm
 Re: Additionally, if only updating profiles, - Carolyn Bodley on 7/21/21 1:35pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.