Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

The COVID Numbers Continue To Get Worse . . . Be Safe!
Posted by PegiT_MN of MN on 1/14/22 9:35am Msg #637691
I seem to be encountering COVID everyday. So many borrowers either have it, are being tested for it, are in quarantine because they have been exposed to it, or say they are not sick and then when you get to their home you find out that they are in fact sick. Everyone wants their loan closed and some don't take into consideration our safety.

Just be safe everyone. I am fully vaccinated and I do wear a mask. I have no problems asking a borrower if I can get them to put on a mask just for our closing as it will keep them safe from me and vice versa. I have had only a couple of people object to wearing a mask and then I suggest an outdoor closing. I make sure everyone knows that I encounter a lot of people throughout the course of each day and I am just trying to do my part to keep everyone safe.

The numbers here in Minneosta are horrendous. The Governor has called in the National Guard to help with caring for patients and I believe COVID testing as well.

Stay safe everyone and may you all be just as busy as you want to be.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 The COVID Numbers Continue To Get Worse . . . Be Safe! - PegiT_MN on 1/14/22 9:35am
 Re: The COVID Numbers Continue To Get Worse . . . Be Safe! -  Amigoaz on 1/14/22 10:57am
 Re: The COVID Numbers Continue To Get Worse . . . Be Safe! -  Cheryl Elliott on 1/14/22 11:15am
 So Glad You Are Staying Safe Cheryl. - PegiT_MN on 1/14/22 1:41pm
 Re: The COVID Numbers Continue To Get Worse . . . Be Safe! - PegiT_MN on 1/14/22 1:36pm
 Re: The COVID Numbers Continue To Get Worse . . . Be Safe! - pdl/cali on 1/14/22 2:19pm
 Re: The COVID Numbers Continue To Get Worse . . . Be Safe! -  Cheryl Elliott on 1/14/22 2:47pm
 Re: The COVID Numbers Continue To Get Worse . . . Be Safe! -  Mike Goodey on 1/19/22 7:51pm
 Recent surge due to Omicron. I've been safe so far, but -  MW/VA on 1/15/22 10:11am

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.