Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Re: Go there all the time, but The Fisherman on th pier, my fav.
Posted by  Charles_Ca of CA on 2/9/06 8:26pm Msg #95968
I live in Mission Viejo but only because I had a rental that came available when my daughter decided to go to college downhere. The tenenats were ind enough to decide that they wanted to move to another area and so I stay here whenever I am in town. I'm originlly from Maine but I've lived in Southern California longer than I've lived anywhere and San Celmente, Capo Beach and Dana Ppoint area my favorite areas. I am in the process of reducing my range of operations and I'd like to find a home in San Clemente again. I like the T street area but the pier is great and so are the bluffs above Capistrano Beach. My base of base of operations is currently Mendocino North of San Francisco. I thought that at one time I wanted to live there for the resto fo my life but I've changed my mind. I think I'll keep what I ahve in the City of Alameda (and island in San Francisco Bay just because I really like San Francisco and I love to sail the Bay) but the So Cal beach lifestyle is hard to beat.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 OT Anaheim Hills Fires are incredible -  Charles_Ca on 2/9/06 6:52pm
 Re: OT Anaheim Hills Fires are incredible - Kate/CA on 2/9/06 7:20pm
 Re: OT Anaheim Hills Fires are incredible - Anonymous from 207.200.116.67 on 2/9/06 7:25pm
 Re: OT Anaheim Hills Fires are incredible - MT_CA on 2/9/06 7:25pm
 Mission Viejo, while I'm here... -  Charles_Ca on 2/9/06 7:30pm
 Re: Mission Viejo, while I'm here... - MT_CA on 2/9/06 7:36pm
 Absolutely incredible weather! -  Charles_Ca on 2/9/06 7:39pm
 Charlies, I am just down the road in San Clemente, Is this - O/Cnotary on 2/9/06 7:56pm
 I used to have a home on T street on the water. Great -  Charles_Ca on 2/9/06 8:09pm
 Go there all the time, but The Fisherman on th pier, my fav. - O/Cnotary on 2/9/06 8:12pm
 Re: Go there all the time, but The Fisherman on th pier, my fav. -  Charles_Ca on 2/9/06 8:26pm
 Surf City? -  Shane_OH on 2/9/06 7:53pm
 Re: Surf City? - MT_CA on 2/9/06 8:04pm
 Re: OT Anaheim Hills Fires are incredible -  Charles_Ca on 2/9/06 7:27pm
 Re: OT Anaheim Hills Fires are incredible - JanetK_CA on 2/9/06 7:52pm
 Lake Forest is cool, nicely wooded, I'm in Brcelona -  Charles_Ca on 2/9/06 8:35pm
 Beautiful area Charles, and you are right the lifestyle here - O/Cnotary on 2/9/06 9:14pm
 Charles, do you do biz down here? It has been so slow for me - O/Cnotary on 2/9/06 9:32pm
 Re: Charles, do you do biz down here? It has been so slow for me -  Charles_Ca on 2/9/06 9:49pm
 Re: Lake Forest is cool, nicely wooded, I'm in Brcelona - JanetK_CA on 2/10/06 12:32am

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.