Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Anyone familiar with SmarshEncrypt? Thinking spam...
Posted by Blueink_TN of TN on 3/16/18 5:41pm Msg #591235
Never heard of Stan Ham.
"Stan Ham has sent you a secure message using smarshEncrypt at 3/14/2018 2:07:00 PM (EST).
This message has been delivered through the smarshEncrypt system.
To view the message you need to sign in to the secure smarshEncrypt website by either clicking the link below or pasting it into your browser. Signing in is fast, easy and free.
View Your Secure Message Here:
https://smarshencrypt.smarsh.com/prinsite/my/t_secureview_signup.aspx?p=2&a=4395&e
(Access Code: 4395)
Why did you get this notice? Stan Ham sent you an email containing sensitive information that requires a higher level of security and encryption than regular email can provide.
Learn more about Smarsh Archiving and Compliance suite of products at www.smarsh.com.
Thank you for using the smarshEncrypt system."
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Anyone familiar with SmarshEncrypt? Thinking spam... - Blueink_TN on 3/16/18 5:41pm
 Re: Anyone familiar with SmarshEncrypt? Thinking spam... -  Doris_CO on 3/16/18 6:24pm
 Re: EmarshEncrypt -  Doris_CO on 3/16/18 6:36pm
 Re: EmarshEncrypt - Blueink_TN on 3/16/18 6:53pm
 I'm sure you know to look at the email address of the -  MW/VA on 3/16/18 6:44pm
 Re: I - Blueink_TN on 3/16/18 6:50pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.