Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Small kindnesses. Some might call them angels and if
Posted by  Susan Fischer of OR on 7/26/11 10:35pm Msg #391451
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jVbkz_3lO3c&feature=player_detailpage

Our communities are so precious; we are a civilized society, and sometimes so many at once are slammed.

So depression is an odd thing: The personal, primal pain and hopelessness of our losses are so very much relieved by the nurturing responses, that primal duty and love of community for common survival - all the arms of all of the best angels angels inside us all - many hand make light work - it's how we "tamed" the West, for instances - and how communities survive today, just look at our storm-ravaged states' long, hard roads to anywhere-near-recovery and the need for empathy, compassion, problem solving, and progress.

Kindnesses multiply within the arms of the angels, the very best in us. There is no "smallest" kindness. The tender kindness offered by a child's tender hand to another is the perfect example...

So Angel Demand is up, and many hands make light work - shared sacrifices should be automatic, if such is interested in the prosperity of all of us, here in America.

Angel Power is not rooted in gold, but love.

PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 we will hit 2000. -  BrendaTx on 7/26/11 2:05pm
 GREAT JOB! n/m -  Les_CO on 7/26/11 2:11pm
 Re: we will hit 2000. -  Barb25 on 7/26/11 2:20pm
 Widowed when my son was 13, income slashed by 2/3 -  Susan Fischer on 7/26/11 3:05pm
 Amen, Susan. I am so glad you said that. -  BrendaTx on 7/26/11 4:24pm
 Re: Widowed when my son was 13, income slashed by 2/3 -  Marian_in_CA on 7/26/11 5:40pm
 Re: Widowed when my son was 13, income slashed by 2/3 - Jules/CA on 7/26/11 8:21pm
 Small kindnesses. Some might call them angels and if -  Susan Fischer on 7/26/11 10:35pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.