Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

SS & TC Research Our Industry-Your Certified for God's Sake
Posted by bygrace/PA of PA on 6/21/12 4:01pm Msg #424262
I agree with Buddy all the way. I am a CNSA/TEA (LLC) and I also have another LLC as a Business Consultant.

Let me offer this piece of information in Industry Analysis by Sharon Olsten author of Modern Competitive Analysis:

By lowering prices just a little the business can increase its market, thus
increase its own profits. The business may well believe that it cut prices in
this way without upsetting the overall industry but, if enough businesses (thats
you CNSA) yield/submit to this temptation (behavior), the market price willl
drift down and the industry will be threatened (e.g. lowball fees offered that
all "Certified" Notary Professionals all habeen offered). Intense (rivalry)
amongst firms/companies (CNSA/TEA's) in an industry reduces "average
profitability"

Total profits in an industry are greater with coordination (aka CNSA/TEA collective
consciousness) than without.

In closing, Let's not forget about Geographical Location, Costs of Living, Cost of Supplies/Material, CEU's, Gas costs, Safety of the Notary (especially late night signings) etc.
LS Prices/fee charges, $$$ Premium Fee Charges for Late night signings are especially appropriate for (our---not their) Profession. Keep in mind that a fee in Wyoming for CNSA's
(will not) work for say a NY CNSA's. It is for the Professional who is "Certified"--->that's
right your not just any Notary.... to know their Industry and worth and set fees
accordingly.

***SS, TC etc....just need to do a little more homework on their end about
our industry.....wouldn't you say----btw, this last remark only applies to
the SS, TC, etc companies who hope and has succeeded to drive down
our CNSA/TEA Market with low fee assignments in order to eat like fat rats!!
(You know who you are....even if you do show up in this forum as a trojan
horse bashing like a spoiled brat)

I too have been successful with renegotiating SS,TC Contracts to match my company
fee schedule per my LLC Operating Agreement. I know my worth and for all the SS, TC
companies that continue to pay me well .....my company thank you and respects you as well because of it. As any customer service department would have it....I'll keep applying those discounts to your company for repeat business. I love it, when the relationship works!!!!!....Blessings All
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 SS & TC Research Our Industry-Your Certified for God's Sake - bygrace/PA on 6/21/12 4:01pm
 Amen! s/b added to 33325 just for newbie info n/m - Lee/AR on 6/21/12 4:06pm
 Re: Amen! s/b added to 33325 just for newbie info - bygrace/PA on 6/21/12 6:24pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.