Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Too Much Snow Everywhere! Drive Safe Everyone!
Posted by PegiT_MN of MN on 4/16/18 1:13pm Msg #592239
Greetings from Minnesnowta! We got rain, turned to sleet, turned to 15-18 inches of snow over the weekend. I have been snowed in since Friday night. The airport was shut down for two days. Schools are closed here today, but the roads are looking better so I will attempt to get out and get my 3:00 p.m., 5:00 p.m., and 6:00 p.m. closings done. Luckily everything is close by today and I can take all the side streets . . . no freeways as those tend to get icy and people spin out and end up in the ditches. And no country roads as they can have white out conditions due to the blowing snow. The worst thing that can happen on the side streets is you hit the curb or go in someone's front yard.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Too Much Snow Everywhere! Drive Safe Everyone! - PegiT_MN on 4/16/18 1:13pm
 Beee Careful! n/m - grapebed on 4/16/18 1:18pm
 Be careful & don't take any risks. - Yoli/CA on 4/16/18 1:34pm
 Be careful & stay safe! ;-) n/m -  MW/VA on 4/16/18 2:06pm
 Winter WONDER?land in April (wow) - NVLSlady/VA on 4/16/18 2:30pm
 Thank You For Your Kind Words Everyone - PegiT_MN on 4/17/18 12:15pm
 Re: Thank You For Your Kind Words Everyone -  Claudine Osborne on 4/17/18 1:26pm
 Re: Too Much Snow Everywhere! Drive Safe Everyone! -  Cheryl Elliott on 4/18/18 7:52am

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.