Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Re: Notary Cloud BEWARE!!
Posted by Luckydog of FL on 5/16/18 6:14pm Msg #593329
Well in all fairness, you accepted the 200 page package and distance and the fee offered for $150.00 (they all send you the zip code or address before you accept). I probably would have too, not a bad price, seriously. You knew that it needed to be printed twice. I have never been at a closing who paid extra because they were handicapped or because it went too long. It's part of the gig and unfortunate. I never worked for Notary Cloud, but if you've been in this business awhile, once you accept and once you print and do not call to renegotiate before you leave, it's too late later, unless you have to go to another location or something special happens. It seems the only thing you didn't know was they were elderly and handicapped...they probably didn't know either, and doesn't matter. 40 miles one way is not that uncommon, I do it occasionally. Do I like it, no, but I either do it because nothing else came in, or I do it to keep a SS happy, and they pay me additional mileage. You didn't want to tell her what "escrow" means? You always can tell a generic version as if you looked it up, you do not have to explain her terms however if you can't figure it out. Pretty basic stuff, it's usually taxes and insurance and on the CD/ Alta and other places. I have yet to do a closing and not explain the escrow when going over the CD. jmo
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Notary Cloud BEWARE!! - Deborah P. Berry on 5/16/18 11:24am
 You will never see a dime from these guys. I wish you good - grapebed on 5/16/18 1:26pm
 Re: Notary Cloud BEWARE!! - Lee/AR on 5/16/18 2:24pm
 Re: Notary Cloud BEWARE!! - obbie on 5/16/18 2:49pm
 Re: Notary Cloud BEWARE!! - shooterclay on 5/16/18 5:56pm
 Re: Notary Cloud BEWARE!! - Luckydog on 5/16/18 6:14pm
 Discrimination Based on Disability - ABC Legal Docs, LLC - Jerry Lucas on 5/16/18 6:54pm
 Re: Notary Cloud BEWARE!! - Blueink_TN on 5/17/18 10:45am

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.