Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Professional Resource Group - the REAL story
Posted by CopperheadVA of VA on 5/21/18 5:21pm Msg #593561
I only occasionally log on here any more, but when I logged on today i found the plethora of gushing PRG posts amusing. I have already posted in the past about my horrific experience getting paid by PRG, and how Linda Schwartz completely ignored my payment inquiries until I contacted her title company client to ask for assistance with getting paid. Then of course surprise and astonishment as I was told she didn't understand how my payment fell through the cracks, as they pay every Friday. Yeah, right. I did finally receive payment after contacting the title company. Fast forward to last month when PRG contacted me for another closing and I told them no, I would never work with them again because of my extremely negative past experience. I told them that we notaries share info about non-payers and PRG has a very poor payment history as reported on Notary Rotary. Then yesterday I receive a personal email from Linda reaching out to me, telling me that they've changed their procedures and would I be willing to give them a second chance? I said absolutely not. Apparently she has asked a bunch of folks to write her some good reviews, which of course we notaries can see right through that. I have 13 years in this business and I am very good at collecting on my invoices. My experience with PRG was HORRIBLE and I personally will never accept another closing with them.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Professional Resource Group - the REAL story - CopperheadVA on 5/21/18 5:21pm
 Re: Professional Resource Group - the REAL story - Linda Professional Resource Group, Inc. on 5/21/18 6:12pm
 Re: Professional Resource Group - the REAL story - Luckydog on 5/21/18 7:11pm
 Re: Professional Resource Group - the REAL story - CopperheadVA on 5/21/18 8:12pm
 Re: Professional Resource Group - the REAL story - CopperheadVA on 5/21/18 8:24pm
 IMO, there's a couple of things you're not getting... -  JanetK_CA on 5/22/18 2:13am
 Re: Professional Resource Group - my REAL story -  John/CT on 5/21/18 7:30pm
 BTW, I'm a real person with a real-life experience ... -  John/CT on 5/21/18 7:42pm
 Thanks Santa! I knew you were real :) n/m - Luckydog on 5/21/18 7:47pm
 Re: BTW, I - Linda Professional Resource Group, Inc. on 5/21/18 8:38pm
 Y'all keep kicking a dead horse........... n/m -  Jack/AL on 5/22/18 9:19am
 A lady always knows when to leave... -  Cheryl Elliott on 5/22/18 10:34am
 You certainly struck a nerve. I'm not on the forum much -  MW/VA on 5/22/18 10:48am

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.