Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Re: I am ready for change, whatever it is, let it happen. Then
Posted by Luckydog of FL on 6/23/18 4:58pm Msg #595051
"Don't quit your day job" still validated!
Working harder and making less is the trend...sad with all the inflation I am making less now than 2005 when you add it all up.
To make it here, you need to live in a sweet spot with steady traffic coming your way, not too much competition and can work direct. If you have that trifecta, you are looking good. If you have to rely on SS's, then you better be really good, undemanding and available, and no mistakes.
For many of us, starting over with something else is not a great option. The job market likes the under 40 crowd, and even though I got a fair shot in title at my age, I am the first to say the stress was killing me, and much slower than my counter parts. I am so happy to be back on this end of things.
The future? Who knows....if we had that crystal ball, we wouldn't be here, lol
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 I am ready for change, whatever it is, let it happen. Then - grapebed on 6/23/18 2:55pm
 Re: I am ready for change, whatever it is, let it happen. Then - Luckydog on 6/23/18 4:58pm
 Don’t disagree, LD n/m - grapebed on 6/23/18 7:03pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.