Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

An interesting event in my area regarding RE Transactions
Posted by  Cheryl Elliott of CA on 9/19/18 1:01pm Msg #598664
I can't attend, unfortunately, as much as I would like to. Already committed.

Perhaps you all can find a similar event in your area, or cause one to be planned.

Event Date:

Wednesday, September 19, 2018 - 17:00

Imagine being able to borrow funds and buy and sell real estate virtually, all from your computer or mobile device, and having full control and transparency into the process. Will technology ultimately replace humans in real estate transactions?

The processes surrounding real estate transactions have long been managed by legacy systems and human interaction. It is not until the last few years that innovation and technology have really started to transform how real estate is bought and sold. With these technological advances, existing processes will change and the impact will be felt by all involved, including homeowners, investors, agents and brokers.

We have brought together a panel of industry experts who will discuss innovation in real estate transactions and its impact on the industry and its participants.

Join us on Wednesday, September 19. We will be accompanied by industry experts from Home Bay, platform for buying and selling homes without a listing agent; CREXi, commercial real estate exchange; StreamLoan, digital mortgage platform; and Village Properties, a leading real estate brokerage with over 20 years of experience representing buyers and sellers.

How Technology is Transforming the way Real Estate is Bought & Sold | Edhat
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 An interesting event in my area regarding RE Transactions -  Cheryl Elliott on 9/19/18 1:01pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.