From start to finish what to expect?
1. Accept a signing and check to make sure reviews are good in SC
2. confirm with borrower the details and log that you did
3. wait for your docs and print according to PDF size 2 packages
4. drive and do your closing
5. double check your package for missed signatures and initials
6. Scan back if need be
7. drop your package
There is a whole lot in between that you have to know yourself before going and get your training. No one will mentor you or bring you along for privacy reasons.
We are slow, and even the best of us depending on where you live only getting 2-3 a week with full availability.
Newbies have it tough and not being available FT is going to hurt you. They only text or call you so many times and if you decline, you get taken off lists.
Maybe 2-3 a month for nights? Maybe?? Weekend are rare and probably never hire a newbie because you are on your own then.
Your profile says looking to become a Part-time Title Producer...that is different than being an NSA, unless in your state you need that requirement. Side money and side gigs are not what a title company or SS is looking for...they want experience and commitment. Even though that is your intention, I would remove that from your profile.