Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

As to the AA thread earlier this week where
Posted by  Cheryl Elliott of CA on 3/23/19 11:00am Msg #604671
there was some strategic marketing going on, I seemed to remember a few years ago.

Msg #429120

I believe Mr. Coffey is an owner of AA, but of course, it's still a viable company.

I just think it was uncalled for to insult one of our long time, credible and knowledgeable member and hence, Jim, you owe Doris/CO a sincere public apology.

Over the years, this forum has been besieged by folks with no moral ethics and have ganged up on longstanding, respected notaries by bullying and insults, backbiting, and then, here you come along to keep it going. Finally, the forum is friendly and supportive. As a signing service owner, please respect the paying members here and don't use this platform to promote your own interests with no regard for our members. It kind of takes away from the shine of AA.

PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 As to the AA thread earlier this week where -  Cheryl Elliott on 3/23/19 11:00am
 Huh? n/m - grapebed on 3/23/19 3:20pm
 Stop the smear on Accountable Agents - Luckydog on 3/23/19 4:51pm
 Zach and Anthony are aces. I've worked for them forever -  Cheryl Elliott on 3/23/19 7:06pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.