Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Stop the smear on Accountable Agents
Posted by Luckydog of FL on 3/23/19 4:51pm Msg #604675
Msg #356937 I'd much rather agree with this if going way back in time. Anthony Hartman's owns Accountable Agents and here is his linkedin profile. http://www.linkedin.com/in/anthony-hartman-9404337

Not sure why the posting on Accountable Agents. I have worked for them from the beginning and they have never been less than professional with me ,always pays on time, and fairly meets my fees. They always call me for my area first, and I strive to keep that relationship strong and stay on the preferred list for my area. They have working capitol and pay us on time, which many SS do not have. This company needs no hype, their ratings speak volumes, and they can call me anytime. In this day and age of less than stellar SS's, this company is on top and has set the standards many should follow and strive for.

"I believe Mr. Coffey is an owner of AA, but of course, it's still a viable company."

How did you come up with this?
Since public apologies are being asked for for Doris, maybe one should be towards Accountable Agents and owner Mr. Hartman, when clearly the OP is mistaking him for Mr. Coffey. Let's just get the facts right here before totally smearing a good company. jmo
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 As to the AA thread earlier this week where -  Cheryl Elliott on 3/23/19 11:00am
 Huh? n/m - grapebed on 3/23/19 3:20pm
 Stop the smear on Accountable Agents - Luckydog on 3/23/19 4:51pm
 Zach and Anthony are aces. I've worked for them forever -  Cheryl Elliott on 3/23/19 7:06pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.