Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Re: Side Opportunity - Not Spam - please dont delete.
Posted by Sean Boatman of NJ on 4/19/19 8:50am Msg #605548
Are you telling me you went and Googled a few things and found some disgruntled people to support your opinion? Let's see how that works for the Notary business with a simple search.

"These people suck you into their scam, make you sign a document that there are NO refunds and then do not provide the training modules you paid for. DO NOT sign up for this rip-off. After they suck you in, their website gets taken down because they have stepped on someone's toes and your 30-days of training time is lost because they never email you to provide the new website. Additionally, they don't hook you up with any leads. They only tell you how to market your services. I can do this for free, on my own, without paying someone."

"I found the "I quit" posts extemely informative and helpful to me as an NSA. First of all, I was shocked to read in a such a short span of posts that at least four people (two of whom are major ubernotaries) have junked their loan-signing business for the most part because of (take your pick): low pay, no-pay, stress, being treated like dog poo, etc. On one of them (a VT notary) I offered several suggestions on how I thought she could try to stay in the game given her unusual circumstances), but all of it made me really think about where this business is going and if I'm going with it and under what circumstances. And I'm still thinking about it all. So, from me, a big "Thank you" to those posters."

I guess I can now claim that the signing business is a scam and ought to be avoided!

All this to say that you can find exactly what you are looking for online.

Your reference to a pyramid scheme is utter nonsense and categorically false.

Pyramid Scheme: A pyramid scheme is a way of making money that cannot continue very long. It involves promising people payment, services or ideals, primarily for enrolling other people into the scheme or training them to take part. It does not supply any real investment or sale of products or services to the public. Symmetry Financial Group has gone from doing 350k in its first year 9 years ago to over 140M anticipated in 2019. And yes, they have a system in place that is proven and produces results.

Will it produce results for everyone? No. Just like every other business. Some will thrive and prosper and some wont. The ones who fail will complain its the company. The ones who prosper will claim its the proven system combined with a desire to succeed.

This business is rooted in one of the most highly regulated industries in history and involves working with companies that are 100 plus years old like Mutual Of Omaha and TransAmerica. And it absolutely involves real products and services to the public.

And of course other people make income off of people underneath them in this business - just like EVERY OTHER business on the planet. You think that the real estate agent who eventually becomes a managing broker who then trains new agents is not rewarded as a result? Of course they are.

What exactly would it take to convince you I am speaking the truth here and the results I am having are legitimate? I am truly curious. What would it take. A phone call? A snap shot of my deposits? Tell me.

And no, mortgage protection approaches dont cost more than simple term. Whoever wrote those posts are uninformed.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion

Messages in this Thread
 Message Deleted - User from 73.169.144.133 on 4/18/19 6:58pm
 Re: Side Opportunity - Not Spam - please dont delete. - Luckydog on 4/18/19 7:10pm
 Re: Side Opportunity - Not Spam - please dont delete. - Sean Boatman on 4/18/19 7:17pm
 Re: Side Opportunity - Not Spam - please dont delete. - Luckydog on 4/18/19 7:21pm
 Re: Side Opportunity - Not Spam - please dont delete. - Sean Boatman on 4/18/19 7:37pm
 Become a bank teller at BofA, earn $42,000 annually, plus - grapebed on 4/18/19 8:52pm
 Re: Side Opportunity - Not Spam - please dont delete. - Luckydog on 4/18/19 9:53pm
 Re: Side Opportunity - Not Spam - please dont delete. - Sean Boatman on 4/19/19 8:28am
 Admits it's unethical, everybody report him -  VT_Syrup on 4/19/19 9:02am
 Re: Admits it - Yoli/CA on 4/19/19 9:04am
 Re: Admits it - Sean Boatman on 4/19/19 9:11am
 Re: Admits it - Sean Boatman on 4/19/19 9:20am
 Semper Vigilans -  VT_Syrup on 4/19/19 9:41am
 Re: Semper Vigilans - Sean Boatman on 4/19/19 9:55am
 Reported. n/m -  JanetK_CA on 4/19/19 2:17pm
 Re: Side Opportunity - Not Spam - please dont delete. - Luckydog on 4/18/19 10:55pm
 Re: Side Opportunity - Not Spam - please dont delete. - Sean Boatman on 4/19/19 8:50am
 Re: Side Opportunity - Not Spam - please dont delete. - BrendaTx on 4/19/19 8:51am
 Re: Side Opportunity - Not Spam - please dont delete. - Sean Boatman on 4/19/19 9:03am
 Bottom line - Luckydog on 4/19/19 12:04pm
 Re: Bottom line - Sean Boatman on 4/19/19 2:19pm
 Face it, Sean, you're clearly 'selling', not 'offering'... n/m -  JanetK_CA on 4/19/19 2:19pm
 Re: Face it, Sean, you - Sean Boatman on 4/19/19 2:26pm
 Give it a rest!! (Readers, please report the OP) -  JanetK_CA on 4/19/19 2:37pm
 ZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzz n/m - Jack/AL on 4/19/19 4:32pm
 Report the leisure post as well... n/m - Luckydog on 4/19/19 7:47pm
 Somewhere is the back of my memory I seem to - Linda_H/FL on 4/19/19 4:43pm
 Also..don't just report the original message - report all of - Linda_H/FL on 4/19/19 4:46pm
 Re: Somewhere is the back of my memory I seem to - Luckydog on 4/19/19 5:01pm
 This is ADVERTISING & I can't understand why people -  MW/VA on 4/19/19 5:33pm
 Re: Somewhere is the back of my memory I seem to - docs1954CA on 4/19/19 5:53pm
 Re: Somewhere is the back of my memory I seem to - Sean Boatman on 4/19/19 7:53pm
 The place for this sort of thing is LinkedIn, IMO. n/m -  MW/VA on 4/20/19 11:03am
 Re: Side Opportunity - Not Spam - please dont delete. -  Mike Goodey on 4/19/19 10:48pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.