Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Need your help with some details about status of RON.
Posted by JanetK_CA of CA on 4/19/19 3:10pm Msg #605568
I'm working on a letter to bring this issue to the attention of someone at a national level whose background might contribute to interest in this issue and who is in a position to possibly make a difference. This may go nowhere, so I'm not going to get into any more detail, but I figure it's worth a try.

I want to present the issue in as factual a manner as I can, so I'd appreciate whatever input and/or feedback anyone can provide. I believe that Virginia, Montana, Texas and Indiana(?) have already passed some version of RON. Is this correct and have I missed any?

For now, I also need to know the following:
* What states have bills pending to add RON?
* What states have passed bills to prohibit or restrict some aspect of it?

In a recent thread, two posters offered personal experiences where some form of KBA (Knowledge Based Authentication) didn't work for them and were kind enough to give permission for me to include their posts as an addendum to my letter. If anyone else has any specific examples or issues they think would be helpful to include and would be willing to share, please post here (or send me a PM, if you'd rather). I'd also be happy to attribute any comments to the author - or to maintain confidentiality, as you prefer.

Thanks, all!
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Need your help with some details about status of RON. - JanetK_CA on 4/19/19 3:10pm
 Re: Need your help with some details about status of RON. -  VT_Syrup on 4/19/19 4:05pm
 Florida is pending and will probably pass n/m - Linda_H/FL on 4/19/19 4:35pm
 Re: RON - add these states as passing legsislation - Linda_TN on 4/20/19 5:12am
 Thanks, all (esp Linda). Very helpful! n/m -  JanetK_CA on 4/20/19 7:08pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.