Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Re: Amrock
Posted by  ikando of OK on 5/11/19 6:25pm Msg #606343
Good for you. Considering the Uber drivers' strike to be paid fairly for providing their time and equipment, to be the product Uber sells in effect, it seems to me that NSAs should seek something similar. Take the middle men (Snapdocs, etc.) out of the process. I get more calls from people who Google for the services I offer than from the signing services, so I don't see why the lender/title groups can't do that themselves. Then give the NSA who actually gets the docs signed the fees the middlemen are taking--raising us closer to what we deserve.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Amrock's reduced Hybrid fees. I told them absolutely NO! - grapebed on 5/11/19 2:29pm
 Re: Amrock -  ikando on 5/11/19 6:25pm
 Re: Amrock - CopperheadTX on 5/12/19 8:18am
 Yep. Amrock notaries must adjust their business model right - grapebed on 5/12/19 7:31pm
 Not true -  Barb25 on 5/17/19 4:56pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.