Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Who's on 1st? Refi of investment prop, 2 quit claim deeds
Posted by  Cheryl Elliott of CA on 5/20/19 10:43am Msg #606570
So I had a refi of investment property in SF Bay Area, borrowers in SB, CA. There were two quit claim deeds transferring title back to parents, eliminating children who are currently vested. At the top of the deeds it showed the recorded docs would be sent back to borrower at the Bay Area address...nope. Not right, borrowers live in SB.

Who is watching the store? I guess that would be me...Fax backs required. I let them know that the address needed to be changed. No one working Saturday so we couldn't get the originals corrected. Fortunately the borrowers signed page two so these pages can be corrected by title before they are recorded. I don't think you can white these wrong addresses out. Funding is today. Docs not dropped because no UPS trucks leave out on Saturdays in my area.

Borrower remarked that this process took 90 days and still it wasn't right. Not the title company, but the lender just couldn't seem to get their act together.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Who's on 1st? Refi of investment prop, 2 quit claim deeds -  Cheryl Elliott on 5/20/19 10:43am
 Re: Who - Clem/CA on 5/22/19 8:22am
 Re: Who -  Cheryl Elliott on 5/22/19 5:05pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.