Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Run of bad luck
Posted by  Mike Goodey of CA on 6/18/19 6:07pm Msg #607610
I received a text from a company I have worked with before asking if I was available for a signing in next city for tomorrow am. I heard my phone beep in my pocket, grabbed it, and was about to call them to let them know I was available. In the midst of that I realized it would be faster to just text them back... so I did, got a reply that it might have been given out...sure enough, it went to someone else!
Got a call about an hour later for a signing ASAP in my town, asking to get it to FedEx for shipment tomorrow...no problem, met my fee. Waiting for confirmation...got the borrowers names and called them, about to tell him I will be there between 4 and 4:30.....He answers and says he just got off the phone with a notary who will be there at 4:30 pm. I'm like "HUH?' Called the company back...he didn't know what had happened but apologized for the confusion. Guess I'll continue to play with my 2 youngest grandsons.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Run of bad luck -  Mike Goodey on 6/18/19 6:07pm
 Re: Run of bad luck -  Cheryl Elliott on 6/18/19 6:25pm
 Da Grand Kids - Clem/CA on 6/18/19 11:47pm
 Da Grand Kids II - Clem/CA on 6/18/19 11:49pm
 Da Grand Kids III - Clem/CA on 6/18/19 11:50pm
 Re: Run of bad luck -  John/CT on 6/19/19 7:28pm
 Re: Run of bad luck -  canotaryhere on 6/19/19 9:38pm
 Just wonder how many near/actual collisions occur -  Cheryl Elliott on 6/20/19 11:36am

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.